Ladies Aid Building


The earliest photo at top right shows the Ladies Aid Building when it still had its cupola.  Notice the rustic posts holding up the porch roof.

The Ladies Aid building underwent a major renovation in the summer of 2000.

It was renamed The Community Center in 2001.

click to expand

photo courtesy of Charles Liebow

Fair Day

photo courtesy of Charlotte Harlan

Fair Day, around 1940
pano view

photo courtesy of Dot Towns

Return home___